Since 2000, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated Phi Kappa Omega Chapter has given over $15,000.00 in scholarship money to deserving youth in Cook County, Illinois.
In 2018, The Essence of Ivy and Pearls Foundation had the pleasure of awarding 5 scholarships to students in the total amount of $5,500.00 to aid in their college tuition.
The 2018 recipients are as follows:
- Book Scholarship: Kennedy Perkins, Spelman College
- Technology Scholarship: Alia Alicea, University of Illinois Champaign – Urbana
- Think HBCU Scholarship: Briana Hudson, Hampton University
- Family Scholarship: Lauryn Gray, North Carolina A&T University
- Past Recipient: Imani Ameen, Howard University
The Essence of Ivy and Pearls Foundation (EOIP) is the philanthropic arm of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Phi Kappa Omega Chapter and seeks to spark change in the greater Chicagoland community it serves by providing scholarships, family programs, health services and educational services.
Click the links below to download the information on the upcoming Essence of Ivy and Pearls Foundation Scholarships.