The Essence of Ivy and Pearls Foundation
2020 Scholarships are now available!
Since 2003, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated Phi Kappa Omega Chapter and The Essence of Ivy and Pearls Foundation has given over $20,000.00 in scholarship money to deserving youth in Cook County, Illinois.
The Essence of Ivy and Pearls Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) not for profit organization that seeks to spark change in the greater Chicagoland community it serves by providing scholarships, family programs, health services, and educational services.
For 2020, the Essence of Ivy & Pearls Foundation is pleased to offer scholarships of amounts up to $2,000 to eligible applicants. All eligible applicants must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA and meet the requirements stated in the scholarship application. Scholarship Deadline is June 15, 2020.
Odas Nicholson Scholarship
Past Recipient Scholarship
Click below to access the scholarships.
- “EOIP Application Name _Student Last Name, Student First Name”
- Include in the folder the following:
- Answers to the Essay Questions
- College Acceptance Letter (for high school students)
- PDF of the Recommendation Letters & Reference Forms
- Have the school email the student’s electronic transcript to Essenceofivyandpearls@gmail.
- The student will share their Google Drive Folder with Essenceofivyandpearls@
Essence of Ivy & Pearls Foundation congratulates our 2019 Scholarship Recipients.
The 2019 recipients are as follows:
- Odas Nicholson Scholarship: Danye Bowman, Claflin University – Business Administration ($2,000)
- STEM Scholarship: Eryn Brazil, University of Michigan – Kinesiology – Movement Science ($2,000)
- HBCU Scholarship: Khaliah Williams, Southern University – Occupational Health ($2,000)
- Family Scholarship: McKenzie Martin, Loyola Marymount University – Global Health ($2,000)
- Past Recipient: Justin Gray, DePaul University – Cyber Security ($2,500)